Help me by sharing this blog with your friends and by generating some income for me by clicking through on my sponsor's Google ads. Thank you!

Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Quick Tuna Lunch

A couple of days ago, my wife asked me to make lunch, as she was busy with another project.  Being the wonderful husband that I am (ouch my arm hurts from patting myself on the back), I agreed and went downstairs to put together some lunch.


A quick review of our pantry showed that we had cans of tuna, three-bean salad from Costco and in the refrigerator, some small sweet peppers for color.  I opened two cans of tuna and mixed the drained contents with about half a cup of both real mayonnaise and Miracle Whip (my wife’s family was mayonnaise, mine was Miracle Whip), about half a tablespoon of the Monastery Deli Mustard and a spoonful of juice from the three-bean salad jar.

I applied the tuna to some of our Dave’s Killer Bread (Good Seed) and placed all the lunch contents on one of our new green plates.  We really are enjoying having different colors to go with the different foods.  The square shape is more modern than the round and we feel like we are eating at a gourmet restaurant, even when it’s just tuna.

Adventures In Food: Author: Kerry Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment